Thursday, August 16, 2012

Turkish Friends

One of the greatest things about moving to a new country are the new people you meet and the friends you make. I wanted to take a moment to introduce a few of our friends. By the way, I don't have pictures of all of our new friends in Turkey. If you don't see yourself, it means I don't have your picture--it doesn't mean your'e not my friend :)

Our couch surfers from Belgium Berengere and Mathieu


Sinem
Our pal, Armagan Bay

Our American friend Max and Elis

Elsa and Duygu


Basim visited us in Turkey
Secil and her cousin

Aziz the dizease!


Naz, Gamze and Emra

Duygu and Pinar Cift Pinar

Gozde and Kenan

Kaan and I

Mr. Taner Taneroglu

Rana and Ali

Gami

Serhat Abi

Gokce the Witch

Zeynep and Celal

Orkide and Duygu

Berk, Duygu and Onur

Mr. Mann and Duygu

Cem















Didem and Mert

Selin















I'll have a new post soon introducing you to my Turkish family!

1 comment:

  1. Availability of the information is wide spread on internet such that many people get some thing
    out of this. Awesome work .
    All synonyms

    ReplyDelete